See the incubation as the crossing between a greenhouse and a lab.
This is what happens right after the Startup Academy graduation. Up to 5 of the startups have a chance to get into the incubator. The incubator is where you work fulltime to develop your products or services and eventually launch your company.
The incubator is not industry specific but rather “general”. The environment is in an office co-working space.
THE INCUBATOR PROVIDES:
- Personal and business mentoring
- Industry specific coaching
- Office space to set up administration, sales and marketing, etc
- Access to capital
- Access to international business networks
- Access to a constant pool of entrepreneurs to bounce ideas and develop your business